Speculoos Cheesecake Ice Cream
- 1 – 14.5 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 – 8 oz. tub Cool Whip
- 1 – 8 oz brick of cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Speculoos Spread (smooth or crunchy, you’re choice!)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Use a hand mixer to beat together the cream cheese, butter, and Speculoos spread until smooth.
- Mix in the sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, and vanilla extract.
- Fold in the Cool Whip.
- (sometimes I add a pinch of salt, just for fun)
- Pour into a freezer safe container with a cover. Freeze for 4-6 hours or overnight.